Back to Case Studies
Perkins+Will is a Chicago-based architectural firm. The global design leader has a Dallas office, but was challenged by the North Texas business culture's preferences for working with locally-based partners. The company asked ABI to flex its branding and public relations skills to help integrate the Dallas office with influencers, potential clients, the media and diverse teaming partners in the Metroplex.
ABI sought to authentically build bonds between Perkins+Will and their niche audiences. We highlighted Perkins+Will’s top commodity — its talented professionals — but centered the initiative on internationally recognized and cutting-edge designer, Ron Stelmarski. We developed a lecture series that positioned Stelmarski as a subject-matter expert and made it easy for the target audience (potential and current clients, developers and architecture industry leaders) to attend by limiting the event to the lunch hour. To increase demand, the invitee list was limited to an exclusive group with a non-transferable invitation.
• A standing room only crowd, with almost 70% of invited guests attending.
• Promotional item –100% of attendees launched the firm’s app and more than 30% accessed their video content.
• Launched the firm’s foray into social media, set up their Facebook page and tweeted live from the event.
• Generated online discussion via Facebook and Twitter during the event.
• Tremendous client satisfaction with comments like “great success,” “really professional” and “great idea! This is
definitely demonstrating the Perkins+Will difference to potential clients.”