Graphic Production Artist
Graphic Production Artist will work on digital and print collateral. This position will be exposed to a wide variety of design, advertising and public relations campaigns from government and education to financial institutions and non-profits.
• Must be able to work well under high pressure
and tight deadlines.
• Must be Email and Internet Savvy.
• Must have a positive, confident, team-oriented
• Must be prompt. Must be courteous. Must be
Our new team member will be expected to:
• Must have working knowledge of Adobe
Creative Suite, especially Photoshop,
InDesign, and Illustrator; Flash, Story and
Muse are a plus
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft
Office and Keynote and WordPress
• Must have excellent organizational skills with
attention to detail.
• Must have strong verbal and written
Applicants should have a BS, BA or BF in graphic design, graphic communications or equivalent certification. This is a part-time position that offers a great work environment and a convenient location. Applicant must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
We just might be looking for you.
send an email with your resume to to be considered for an interview.