The Hit List - Lists to inspire
Whether you need a little inspiration, entertainment or education – check out the ABI team’s favorite podcasts.
1. The Bill Simmons Podcast: Bill Simmons leads the most downloaded sports podcast of all time.
– Recommended by Jeff Meade (Chief Strategist)
2. Happiness Lab: Discover the science of happiness with Yale professor Dr. Laurie Santos.
- Recommended by: Sarah Green (Art Director)
3. Historically Black: Using story to bring to life the objects of black history.
– Recommended by BriAnna Morris (Account Executive)
4. The Motley Fool: Investing tips and insight from brothers David and Tom Gardner.
- Recommended by Marchella Simon (Traffic Coordinator)
5. Murder, Mystery & Makeup: Bailey Sarian discusses true-life murder mysteries while applying makup (also on YouTube).
– Recommended by Dawn Davidson (Creative Director)
6. Radiolab: Deep-dive explorations of science, philosophy and ethics.
– Recommended by Forrest Buchly (Senior Copywriter)
7. Revisionist History: Malcom Gladwell reinterprets misunderstood events, persons and ideas from the past.
– Recommended by Sophia Johnson (President)