We are currently seeking a Production Manager to manage the production of marketing projects, ensuring timely delivery, flawless quality and budgetary considerations. Projects can include print collateral, digital files, conference exhibits and video and audio production.
• Oversee the proofing process
• Research, select, and manage vendors
• Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
• Develop and present creative strategies, production schedules and estimates to clients
• Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
• Lead logistics for events
If you want to spread your wings, you can also be a leader player joining us to:
• Work with the Creative Director, Copywriter, and other advertising staff to formulate marketing strategies
• Develop new business proposal and responses to RFPs
Our new team member will be expected to:
• Act as the lead for each project, monitoring all activity for accuracy, timeliness and budget
• Offer timely, cost-effective solutions when challenges arise in the fast-moving production process
• Act as the link between the client and advertising agency staff by maintaining regular contact with both, thus ensuring the communication flows effectively.
• Have deep knowledge of the client’s brand that enables advocacy of the client’s perspective
• Develop and maintain accurate budgets and prepare invoice packages
A minimum of 3+ years of experience working at an ad/marketing agency performing the duties listed above. Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once. Must excel at managing high-pressured, deadline-sensitive projects. Must be capable and comfortable with heavy math duties. Must have a strong knowledge of complete production process, from schedules and estimates through delivery and execution results, as well as a strong understanding of print production, art buying and project management. Must have the ability to multi-task and be solution oriented in problem solving. Must have strong communication skills with the ability to guide employees in other departments toward a better understanding of production process. Strong vendor negotiation and relationship building experience a plus. Must be able to pass a federal security background check.
Necessary attributes: diplomatic, highly organized, flexible, a problem-solver, knowledgeable in MS Office and some knowledge of Adobe Suite is helpful . Experience with project management software is preferred but not required.
We just might be looking for you.
Send an email with your resume to to be considered for an interview.