• Manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with great organizational skills and attention to detail
• Be an eager student of advertising and our clients so the work will continue to be relevant, modern and appropriate
• Write or rewrite on-the-fly in tight deadline situations
Our new team member will be expected to:
• Brainstorm and concept original work for multiple industries and clients
• Possess excellent grammar, writing and communication skills
• Transform a creative strategy into smart and strategic communications that can’t be ignored
• Be a collaborative member of the creative team with the staying power to continue to contribute even through several iterations
Part-time Creative Copywriter
Can you persuade, entertain, inform and influence across many platforms for campaigns and communications? Everything from short and witty tweets and punchy headlines to inspirational storytelling and no-nonsense marketing collateral? Then you could be perfect for this part-time, in-house position with a salary that reflects your experience.
A minimum of 5+ years of experience working at an ad/marketing agency performing the duties listed above. Must excel at managing high-pressure, deadline-sensitive projects. Necessary attributes: diplomatic, highly organized, flexible, problem solving.
We just might be looking for you.
send an email with your resume to to be considered for an interview.